Tired of the same old dinner?
Break out of your rut – and make a tasty impression at your next dinner party – with this scrumptious, but simple to make, meal.
All it takes is seasoning, searing, layering on the nut crust, heating in the oven, then – ta-da! Slice, serve and enjoy! Consider pairing with steamed veggies and roasted Japanese purple sweet potatoes.
PISTACHIO CRUSTED RACK OF LAMB
- 4 racks of lamb, trimmed
- 2 t. herbs de Provence
- 2 T. avocado oil
- 1 1/4 cup chopped unsalted pistachio nuts
- 3 T. panko bread crumbs (gluten-free)
- 2 T. melted grass-fed butter (or ghee for dairy-free)
- 2 t. olive oil
- 6 T. Dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 °F (200 °C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Generously season each rack of lamb with herbs de Provence, salt, and black pepper.
2. Heat avocado oil in a large skillet over high heat. Place lamb in skillet and cook, browning on all sides, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer lamb to foil-lined baking sheet; set aside.
3. Stir pistachios, bread crumbs, butter or ghee, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and black pepper in a bowl. Spread mustard on the fat-side of each rack of lamb. Pat pistachio mixture on top of mustard. Bake in the preheated oven until the crust is golden and lamb is pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let rest 10 minutes before slicing.
Recipe adapted from What’s Gaby Cooking
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. KalenaSpire only joins affiliate programs for products that Christine believes in and sincerely endorses for quality and efficacy.
Have you tried Pistachio Crusted Rack of Lamb? Share in the comments below!
Recipe Resource: https://whatsgabycooking.com/pistachio-crusted-rack-of-lamb/