- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia) helps relieve anxiety and pent-up energy.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) has a stimulating fragrance that can boost motivation when you feel sluggish.
- Lemon/Lime (Citrus limon/Citrus aurantifolia) are energizing, cleansing scents that can help dispel worry and clear emotional confusion.
- Peppermint/Spearmint (Mentha piperita/Mentha spicata) both can awaken mental activity and help relieve fatigue. Spearmint has a sweeter, less medicinal scent than peppermint.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) helps calm anxiety and boost mental alertness.
Do you use essential oils to help rejuvenate your energy? Share in the comments below!
Essential Oils Natural Living. “Essential Oils to Boost Energy, Reduce Fatigue.” http://www.essentialoilsus.com/boost-energy-aromatherapy/
Mars, B., and C. Fieldler. The Home Reference to Holistic Health & Healing. MA: Fair Winds Press: 2015.